http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsi_ItK-j30 – Lily Aster LIM. Uploaded on 17 Jun 2011; 2:29.
“Eight times a day, the shopkeepers have to interrupt their business, quickly pull down the roofs of their shops, drag their goods inside, then stand against their shop fronts breathing in — to let a train go through. That’s right, a train. A big, steel, commuter train travelling quite fast, straight through the middle of the mall. Sound bizarre?”
Other videos on the same:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4MUrIAF2z0 – Jean Silveira. Uploaded on 28 Jun 2011; 2:04
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTE0Vk7fomE – paulyen1976. Uploaded on 13 Aug 2010; 1:35
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwS94fJ5MvU – senioman. Uploaded on 29 Nov 2011; 1:25.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoIEmua3bwo – by ODN. Published on 18 Aug 2012; 0:48
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MENjFkEAj9g – by blite13. Uploaded on 23 Jun 2011; 0:43
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZJ87xJ3GJA – by Pol Comaposada, Uploaded on 7 Sep 2011; 2:05
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRVaGV47C8I – by No Comment TV. Published on 18 Aug 2012; 1:39.
A blog post that describes the travel from Bangkok to Maeklong (read also further about the market): http://tomyamthailand.com/2017/05/28/train-from-bangkok-to-maeklong-railway-market/
Similar videos for different places: